Work Hard, Play Hard
Russ Hadick & Associates is excited to announce that for the second year in a row we were nominated for the Dayton Business Journal – Best Places To Work! And… this year we won first place in the Micro Division!!
Our philosophy is ‘work hard, play hard’. We have a team mentality where we all want to see each other succeed and make money. Recruiting is a tough industry. As hard as we all work together, it’s important for us to also have fun together!
Here are some of our stress-relievers throughout the year that we listed at the Dayton Business Journal awards ceremony:
- Fun games in the office – Foosball Table, Xbox, Dart Board, Putting Green
- Lunch-ins for March Madness & watching special events/big games
- Free soda, snacks & candy
- Quarterly outings – Bowling, BBQ’s
- Dress up contests – Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, ugly Christmas sweaters
- Training lunch-ins and seminars
- Yearly donations made to the charity of your choice
- Jean Fridays
– Bob Hadick