RHA is more than just another recruiting company. As one of the top professional search and recruiting firms in the nation, we’re committed to helping both our clients and candidates reach their goals. For us it’s about more than being the biggest company or making the quick sale. It’s about building relationships, getting to know people, and going home at the end of the day knowing that we acted faithfully, honestly and with a focus on putting the needs of others ahead of our own.
Our company’s success depends on our firm commitment to ethical behavior and Christian values and helping to find the best in people and putting them to work. We focus on finding the best candidates by searching and qualifying the top 20% of the talent pool. We do this by recruiting candidates whose current employers want to keep them by selling them on our clients and the job that will leverage their career.
We see our company as a ministry that God gave us to further his kingdom. We want people who come in contact with us to see we are different by what we say, the way we act and the helping hand we extend even though we know we won’t always benefit financially from our actions.
We want to be the best employment and recruiting firm in the nation, not by just serving our customers to the best of our abilities, but by making a positive difference in the lives of our clients, applicants and with everyone else we come in contact. We can achieve this by being known for our honesty, ethics and moral code that can’t be matched by any other firm.
We will always strive to do what we say we are going to do when we commit to meeting our customers’ needs.
RHA began in 1982 as a mission to bring together high-caliber professionals with top companies in the Dayton/Cincinnati area and throughout the country. We focus on placing managers and other experienced professionals in key positions in banking, construction, engineering, finance, HR, IT, and manufacturing.
Our Community Involvement
At RHA, it is important to give back the community we serve. We are proud to be associated with:
- NFIB Safe Trust
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton .Net Developers Group
- Greater Dayton IT Alliance
- National Police Softball Championship
- Ohio Association of Executive Search Professionals
- Better Business Bureau
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 104
- Heifer International
- International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF 136 – Montgomery County Ohio Fire Fighters Union)
- Ohio Law Enforcement K9 Association (OLEKA)
- T.J’s Place of Hope
- 100+ Men Who Care
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Miami Valley
- Greater Dayton Pro-Life Association
- Hospice of Dayton
- Miami Valley Women’s Center
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- The Navigators
- Wounded Warrior Project