Outplacement Training Resources
When companies need to downsize, it’s tough on everyone involved. Russ Hadick and Associates believed there was a way to help employers manage change and displaced employees transition to new careers.
That’s when Outplacement Training Resources was born.
OTR is Russ Hadick and Associates’ outplacement arm. We help companies and individuals more effectively manage career transitions
Services for Employers
With OTR’s help, you create your own in-house outplacement program, saving thousands of dollars in training costs. Provide displaced employees with consistent, high-quality outplacement training at a fraction of the cost of an outside firm.
- Reduce unemployment costs.
- Ease employee and management stress.
- Lower your risk of negative action including lawsuits.
- Help retain remaining employees.
- Improve your employment brand and image.
- Provide your employees the best services available.
Services for Individuals
Job loss is stressful. Get the tools you need to launch your search for a new job in Dayton, OH with confidence.
- Interview prep including video training and live mock interviews.
- Development and creation of chronological or functional resumes.
- Tips on answering tough interview questions and asking the right ones.
- Tapping the hidden job market and using our database of more than 12 million companies.
- Follow-up contact with our team to make sure your job search is on track.
COMPETITIVE JOB SEARCH
A new book written by our former owner, Russ Hadick, COMPETITIVE JOB SEARCH, is now available for all levels of job seekers who are unemployed and for companies that want this self-teaching book for anyone they have to downsize and do not want the individual attention our Outplacement Program provides. The information in this book has never been published before and we have taught it for over 20 years with great success.
Russ Hadick Books is affiliated with Russ Hadick and Associates, Inc.