16 Step Search & Selection Process
1. Needs analysis
Determine client staffing needs including detailed job description, personality type, etc.
2. Determine how to present opportunity
How do we sell your opportunity and company?
3. Create internal white paper
Ideal candidate search profile.
4. Research companies and candidates
Assign researcher to gather data and names of our Dayton OH companies and candidates.
5. In-depth candidate interview
Face-to-face or detailed phone interview to qualify candidate
6. Verify education
7. Present qualified candidate(s)
Our interviewing notes along with an up-to-date resume.
8. Prepare candidate for first interview
Explain company objectives and go over position in detail
9. Prepare client for first interview
Explain strengths and weaknesses of candidate and what he/she is looking for in a career change.
10. Debrief candidate
Determine interest level and concerns, if any.
11. Debrief client
Determine interest level and concerns, if any, along with explaining candidate’s debriefing.
12. In-depth reference checks
Get input from subordinates, peers and superiors to determine people skills, strengths and weaknesses.
13. Counteroffer consultation
Explain in great detail the negatives surrounding counteroffers.
14. Make offer and get acceptance
Allowing us to make an offer increases the probability of acceptance.
15. Follow up with client and new hire
Allows us to help correct situations before they become problems.
16. Ask for Client Reference
Allows us to add names to our list of satisfied customers